Zero Trust Architecture
In a time when network surveillance is everywhere, we are having difficulty trusting anyone. Today’s organizations need a new security architecture that can more effectively adapt to the modern digital world, evolve to the new hybrid workplace, and protect users, applications, and data are inevitable.
The first flaw in traditional security solutions was the fact that we would assume that systems and traffic within a data center are trustable. In contrast, zero trust architecture aims to solve security problems and loopholes by trusting their network instead. To secure an enterprise and data trafficking, zero trust architecture is deploying a model to ensure network communication safety and adequate accessibility.
The primary benefits of Zero trust architecture are that your enterprise will be protected from all sides, especially from within the company’s threats. The traditional security models focused on external threats and failed to assert security measures in all aspects. On the other hand, zero trust suggests focusing on the principle that nothing should be verified before being trusted. Continuous monitoring and analyzing how users ad entities are communicating with each other and the data trafficking during these communications help the security models to examine and verify whether an entity is trustable and activate risk-adaptive security controls and customize each person’s data access.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ENTERPRISE PASSWORD MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS?
Zero Trust is a network security model to protect applications and users from advanced threats on the Internet. It is based on a strict identity verification process. It is a security concept that requires all users, even those within the organization’s enterprise network, to be authenticated, authorized, and continuously validating security configuration and posture before being granted or keeping access to applications and data. The model first introduced by an analyst at Forrester Research has become essential for modern-day digital transformation and its impact on business network security architecture.
Zero trust networks (also, zero trust network architecture, zero trust security model, ZTA, ZTNA) describe an approach to designing and implementing IT networks. Accessing applications from multiple devices, usually outside of the business perimeter, is the norm of the modern workforce, which has led to enterprises adopting the ‘verify, then trust’ model to admit users with proper credentials to any site, app, or device of their choice that has invariably increased the risk of exposure to data breaches, malware, and ransomware attacks.
The zero trust networking approach advocates checking the identity and integrity of devices irrespective of location and providing access to applications and services based on the confidence of device identity and device health in combination with user authentication. Zero Trust Architecture is Protection on the go, providing protection to applications, data, and users and devices, wherever they are located while ensuring that applications work quickly and seamlessly.
HOW IVALUE CAN HELP
The Zero Trust Architecture provided by iValue ensures the following for you:
- Anytime, anywhere access to applications and information in the data center and cloud, all while keeping your business secure. ZTA enables fast and straightforward access for all users (including 3rd party users). Zero Trust Architecture can reduce risk and complexity while delivering a consistent user experience because it includes application acceleration and application security built-in
- Simple, streamlined user experience coupled with high-performance, flexible cloud-based service which keeps users off the corporate network
- Continuous user and device multi-factor authentication and verification helped in improved security posture and reduced the risk of malware.
- Single sign-on for all corporate applications (on-premises, SaaS, IaaS)
- Faster visibility, detection, and response to malicious and anomalous activity
- Migrating to iValue’s ZTA from traditional enterprise technology saves you valuable resources, also reducing FTE hours and architectural complexity. ZTA simplifies the IT process, with no hardware or client-side software and simple onboarding
- Option to integrate with your existing SIEM solutions or deliver full reporting
Trust us with your Zero Trust Architecture needs.