Webinar Room, India 29/04/2020 12:00 PM to 01:30 PM
Dear valued customer,
Enterprises across the globe are focused than ever before to comply with evolving regulations and ensuring the security of their data.
21% of IT professionals feel regulation, legislation and compliance are key drivers for data security.
Identification of data in-line with business risk is key to addressing the challenge.
iValue InfoSolutions in partnership with Pavan Duggal Associates & Titus will take you through all aspects of data security throughout its lifecycle during the webinar session.
- 12:00 PM – 12:10 AM – Key Note Address by Mr. Harsh Marwah, CGO – iValue InfoSolutions
- 12:10 PM – 12:30 PM – Legal & Regulatory Guidelines around Data Protection by Dr. Pavan Duggal, Advocate & Cyber-Law Expert
- 12:30 PM – 01:00 PM – Demystifying Data Protection in an Evolving Corporate Environment by Mr. Maheswaran S, Regional Director, South Asia – Titus
- 01:00 PM – 01:30 PM – Q&A Session
Key takeaways from this session:
- The evolving landscape of international legal mandates that can impact on how your business treats customer data
- The obligations of the upcoming India Personal Data Protection Bill, the RBI Security Framework and Guidelines on Information and Cyber Security for Insurers
- How data is handled today
- The value of data classification as a foundational data protection strategy
- The different ways that data can be classified
- How easy mistakes can lead to data leakage and how they can be prevented
- How a crawl – walk – run approach to data protection helps to manage the deployment of data protection tools
iValue InfoSolutions Pvt. Ltd.
Mobile No. +91 95359 99484
Email ID: Marketing@iValue.co.in