The digital revolution continues apace, with organizations and individuals immersed in the “Information Age”. People generate and consume information at a staggering rate, contributing to the information explosion and leaving behind an extensive information footprint in digital formats.
Today, valuable information is used to compete and succeed in a global market; intangible information assets can represent more than 80% of an organization’s total value. Businesses must prioritize the protection of mission-critical information assets in a dynamic world with continuous review of every act that creates / interacts / shares this data. These assets require clear ownership and heightened protection due to the risks to which they are exposed.
iValue in association with Titus and Forcepoint presents this virtual conference – a panel discussion where, panelists from these 3 organizations will discuss on the importance of modernizing data protection.
Topics covered will include:
- Orchestrating Data Security through effective Data Identification
- Risk Adaptive Data Protection
- Effective Data Governance strategies
- Establishing zero trust protection for critical information assets
- Potential security implications in various information lifecycle stages
- Information lifecycle-based protection
- Optimizing security investments